Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Divergent Series: Insurgent (IV)

Hello Initiates!

          Today marks 0 day to Insurgent. It is already March 19 and my country has just released Insurgent in theatres. I will be watching Insurgent at 2pm (SGT) at my local theatre and I will also be doing an Insurgent movie review later tonight. If I am allowed to watch Insurgent in IMAX 3D in cinemas this coming weekend, I'll be getting 4 Insurgent IMAX Posters, courtesy of Shaw Theatres Singapore Private Limited. If I get 4 of them, I will probably be giving away 3 of them, while I keep one, on my Instagram account (@loyaldauntless). So stay tuned on @loyaldauntless during the weekend and I will try to get them for you guys! 

          Here is a picture of the poster being given away at Shaw Theatres Singapore:


          Have a dauntless-filled day today, Initiates!

Be Brave, Be Strong, Be Mended, Be Free! <4

No comments:

Post a Comment